Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I completely in LOVE this cover and I am very proud of it!!


At The Edge of Darkness is my NA Contemporary Romance I hope to release in the next month or so!
I am totally in love with this story, and I think it's different then what is out there right now, 
so I like that!

Check out the cover, blurb & small teaser!


At the Edge of Darkness

After a tragic accident, Araya Noel is left with a constant reminder that nothing is forever.

Instead of dwelling over her loss, she plays the hand she's been dealt without complaint. In a world as black as hers, there's no room for bitterness, no time for regret. Sheltered from the outside world, Araya has become suffocated by a life she has no control over. Until Ryland Dare comes crashing into her life.

You don’t know true darkness until you've felt the light…

Like a firecracker, showering her with colorful sparks of freedom, Ryland quickly sweeps Araya away from her dark existence. For the first time since the accident, living in darkness is no longer something Araya wants to do willingly. Unleashed by the shadows of her reminder, being with Ryland, Araya touches light. Together they will learn what it’s like to be alive for the first time.

At the edge of darkness, a ray of light, will dare them both to live.


Full Wrap






1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...sounds great. Can't wait to check this out. When will the book be up on Goodreads? Would love to add to my shelve.

    ReplyDelete