Wednesday, October 10, 2012

next big thing blog hop!


Maybe, just maybe, one of our independent books will be the next big thing! 
Hey it doesn't hurt to dream big right?! It could happen!
 
 The secret to ‘best seller’ success is to ensure that a book has a good combination of the following: 1) a GREAT story, 2) is well written, 3) is put in the hands of the right readers, and 4) is promoted/marketed to the right target audience and in a consistent manner.
Blog hops offer an opportunity for authors to focus on the latter two.
This blog hop consists of stopping off at a myriad of different blogs to discover new works of literature, as well as works in progress. As a blog hop participant and/or visitor, rest assured that you will find some fantastic works of fiction to enjoy. Some are still being written, some are just being released. 

I would like to thank Eva Martinez at www.SweetestTabooBook.com/blog/ for inviting me to participate.

In this blog hop I have answered 10 pre-determined questions, which reveal a little about my debuting release, Flutter. I have received so much support and excite about the release and I am overwhelmed by the response!
As always, I welcome your comments, feedback, and/or any questions you may have!




Ten Interview Questions for The Next Big Thing:

What is the working title of your book?
Flutter
Where did the idea come from for the book?
 I wanted to create something different, it took me a while to come of with my idea for Flutter, I have gotten asked this a lot, but it’s hard to go to much into the story until Flutter is out haha.
What genre does your book fall under?  
I believe it fall under YA Fantasy.
Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?  
Haha well I have been so busy trying to finish the book rendition of Flutter that I haven’t had time to even consider the possibilities. Plus I am super picky when it comes to Sara and Adan, it was hard enough finding just the right bio pictures!
What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
 “She is the reason he existed. He would be the reason she survived.”
Sums up everything about the Flutter series.
Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
 Self Published all the way baby haha.
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?  
Wow, a little over a year! I got pregnant during writing the first half of Flutter and that sort of sent me back.

Thank you so much for stopping by my 
Below please find a list of the authors/bloggers I have tagged for next week. 
Stop by their blogs next Wednesday, October 10 to read about their works in progress and/or new releases:

Cambria Hewbert, Author of the Heven & Hell Series
Cameo Renae
Tish Thawer
Micalea Smeltzer






1 comment: