Wednesday, June 29, 2011

& just like that....a chapter was born

So I had a BIG break through in my first chapter yesterday, yes I know I'm still only on the first chapter, but in my defense I do still have until the 1st of July to actually start showing extreme progress. I was really stuck on how I wanted to start the chapter & that had a lot to do with my lack of motivation. So how did I get out of my funk?? Well I was looking up more interesting fact about my subject and I came across something I found VERY interesting & just like that I knew how I was going to start. Once I have that motivation it's all down hill from here...or at least until I hit my next bump. Which I'm hoping won't be for a while.

I am super busy this week, I have a little surprised planned for my bestie & I'm super excited about it. I'm not very good at surprises, especially the ones that I know are going to be really good. I'm a very impatient person, which let me tell you, is not very becoming on me. Oh well, less then 2 days, I will be with my bestie for her birthday. I can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment