Saturday, September 1, 2012

out with the old & on with the new

A couple of new things with my blog!

I updated the cover photo for Flutter! We are now sporting my new gorgeous cover!
So check it out if you haven't already!

I have now added a Flutter Goodies page where you can pre-order a signed (if you choose) copy of Flutter. Order now & you will get a signed Flutter bookmark! You can also purchase Flutter bookmarks too!

I have been asked by several people for Flutter swag and I will be giving out some stuff during the month of October (more on that coming soon!) but a few friends pointed me to CafePress & Zazzle and the Flutter store was created! Check out the new CafePress page on my blog for all your Flutter you're heart out!

And last, but certaintly not least, I will be adding a pade dedicated to my favorite bloggers!! A few that I have gotten close with and are amazing supporters of me and Flutter, so keep checking for the release of that within the next few days!!

Just a quick update: Flutter is only a few chapters away from being completed & is already with the editor as I am typing this! I am super excited for October to be here & I hope everyone else is too!

xoxo -Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment